We Are Hiring!
We are an established cleaning company based out of Antioch, Tennessee, we've been in business for the last 9 years and clean residential homes and commercial properties on a daily, weekly, and bi-weekly basis in the Greater Nashville Area. Business is booming and we are hiring experienced cleaning team members to fill our staffing needs. If you are a reliable candidate that loves to cleaning and is seeking a long-term placement, we are a great fit! I am currently conducting interviews and hiring the right candidates on the spot. Hours/Schedule Full-time - Monday - Friday 9:00 am 7:00 pm. Part-Time hours include Nights/Weekends. Pay increase after 90 days, depending on performance and experience.
Team Cleaning Info, Areas We Service & Company Goals
You can count on our team to get the job done right, the first time.
Areas in Greater Nashville We Service
We service the greater Nashville area.
Our team sets goals together and achieves them together.
We are currently looking to hire great team members. Come be a part of a growing company. We will teach you and train you to be a great part of our team.
General cleaning, sweeping, mopping, dusting trash removal, wet wiping baseboards, walls, etc.
• All candidates must undergo a criminal background check and drug screening.
• Candidate must be able to work alone or with a team.
• Candidate must be physically capable of completing job duties.
• All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran.
• Possible promotion after 90 days for qualified candidates.
• Your reliable transportation to work.
• 6 Months of cleaning experience preferred.
• Great communication skills.
• Well-groomed and presentable.
• Attention to detail
• Reliable and on time.
• Great customer service skills are mandatory.
What qualifications do you need to clean?
• Skills and knowledge.
• Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
• The ability to work on your own.
• Customer service skills.
• To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
• Knowledge of public safety and security.
• Physical fitness and endurance.
• The ability to organise your time and workload.
Employee Application Form
Monday9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday9:00 am - 7:00 pm